Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Next Adventure

I am excited to share with you all in this adventure that God is leading me on now and will continue to as I prepare to be a student missionary in the coming months. Currently, I do not know exactly where I will be serving, but I do know that I will be serving as a teacher and/or working in an orphanage. This week the director of Student Missions, Jeanne Vories, and I began discussing possible locations and types of positions. As we continue to discuss these details and discover God's leading, I will be sure to let you all know when we officially decide on a location and position.

 I am beyond excited about this new opportunity of serving others in another country and culture! I feel I am ready to embrace the challenge of being stretched in ways I have never been challenged before. I am trusting in Jesus that He will give me His eyes as I live among a new culture and the understanding I am not going to change people by my actions alone, but Jesus is going to change them through His ways and love and hopefully He will change me from the inside-out too. This is my prayer. God bless you all and thank you for supporting me in this next chapter of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment