Thursday, February 14, 2013

Intentional Lover

"I'm dust," and thoughts swirl in my head as I listen to the oldest girls sing worship. It's Valentine's Day and sure I sprinkled some love around, but that's all it is, just a sprinkle.

A week ago I sat on the dust-sprinkled mat with village and Hope children alike and reveled in the songs sung and glanced at the bamboo tree leaves clapping in the wind mesmerized by one thought: what if I was created for this moment alone?

What if we are all created with the intention of being exactly where and who we are in this undivided moment?

So, what am I doing with my head a mess and in the clouds and every-once-in-awhile moments of actually being fully here where I was created to be? Visionary or not, my feet have got to be on the ground. And it's because I forget. I forget to acknowledge the Lover of my soul in the moment I was created for and my thanks gets put off for another unidentified time.

And even now, I sit glued to my chair and this pathetic screen looking for my answer when all I really need to do is go out there. So, I'm going. Going and counting these 128 love-hungry, dusty beings as the image of the Lover. Kissing each one goodnight and laying my head to sleep with thankfulness for an intentional Lover who created me for this moment.

Shubo bhalobasha dibosh!

1 comment:

  1. the source of 'International love!' you are so clever :) your thoughts provoke my thoughts...then i remember your last thought and try not to think so much anymore and just be. Be still.

    ReplyDelete